Author: Shenzhen Zhongjing Global Purification Technology Co., Ltd.Time:2018-07-26 11:21:23Views:589
1. Emulsions: Refers to a variety of cream honey.
2. Powder: All kinds of powder and talcum powder.
3. Beauty: refers to lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, nail polish, etc.
4. Perfume: perfume, cologne, toilet water.
5. Shampoo: refers to shampoo, body lotion, conditioner.
6. Hairdressing: Refers to hair dyeing, perming, hair extension products.
7. Efficacy category: cosmetics with added drugs.
The layout of the production workshop should meet the production process and hygiene requirements to prevent cross-contamination. The dressing room, buffer zone, raw material pre-input room, weighing room, production room, semi-finished product storage room, filling room, packaging room, container cleaning and disinfection room, drying room, storage room, raw material warehouse, finished product should be set according to actual production needs. The functions (zones) such as warehouses, packaging materials warehouses, inspection rooms, sample collection rooms, etc. shall not be less than 10 square meters.